1 April 2012

The Turning Point

Can it be true? Can a whole year and some have passed since I was last here? One thing I notice is this place, was it not a little dark?, Time to let the sunshine in me thinks, pull back the curtains, open all windows and let the breeze pass through. Hang on to your hats if you're ready for the ride, the arrival of a new computer is indeed a joyous thing and coincides with a joyful spirit flinging me headlong towards all positive things. Thank you thank you thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Missed you Zooms glad to have you back and posting (I hope).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see you again, Zooms. Keep on blogging! I like this new look, and those leaves give the place a truly Caribbean, sunshine feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I too was quiet for a spell, nice to see you again!
    I'd like to tap you for the next weekword. Let me know if you'd like to pick the next word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peggy! Lovely to see you again too!. I would be delighted to pick the next weekword.
    Thanks. x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting, it is lovely to see you here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...